Standard, Professional & Enterprise Editions
Difference between the Standard, Professional & Enterprise editions is the features included with each edition. Please take a look at the feature chart for complete details.
Server & Developer Licensing
Merger for COM/ActiveX is available in two licensing models. Server based licensing is intended for developers who wish to install our software on their server or web server. It is licensed per production server and allows an unlimited number of installations on development workstations and servers. This licensing model is ideal for those who wish to install our software on a limited number of servers and allows us to offer a lower price to developers who do not intend to distribute our software to a large number of servers or workstations.
Developer based licensing is intended for developers who wish to distribute our software to a large number of clients. It allows one developer to develop an unlimited number of client or server based applications that use our product and distribute them royalty free. Our binaries can easily be deployed with another application by following the instructions in our help documentation.
Annual Maintenance Plan
- Priority E-Mail Support (<2 hour response*)
- Telephone Support
- Major Version Upgrades (i.e. v7.0 to v8.0)
- 100% Credit On Permitted Upgrades Between DynamicPDF for COM/ActiveX Products (i.e. Professional Server to Enterprise Server)
- Priority Access To Beta Software
Free Standard Support
All of our product licenses come with free standard support.
Standard support includes:
- E-Mail Support (<24 hour response*)
- Minor Version Updates (Bug Fixes)
- Access to User Support Forums
*During business hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday Eastern Time US.
Logging into the Customer Area using your existing serial number will reveal all upgrade options and real-time prices related to that serial number.
Upgrade information is summarized as follows.
- Permitted upgrade are within the same platform (COM to .NET upgrades are allowed, please contact sales for pricing details)
- Any upgrades within the current major version provide an 80% credit (of original price paid)
- Any upgrades from 1 major version back provide a 50% credit (of original price paid)
- Any upgrades from 2 major versions back provide a 25% credit (of original price paid)
- Adding Maintenance can be done within 30 days of original purchase
Please contact sales if there are any additional questions or for upgrading multiple licenses.
Educational Institution Pricing
ceTe Software is a strong believer in the power of education to
make a difference in our world. We are pleased to offer a 50% discount on all
of our products to educational institutions. Please contact
sales for details on Educational Institution Pricing.