The DynamicPDF Merger for Java class library is designed to efficiently import, merge, form-fill and stamp existing PDF documents. It integrates with DynamicPDF Generator for Java and can import PDF documents from the file system or any java.io.FileInputStream object that supports reading. The resulting PDF document can then have content added to it using the Generator for Java object model and can be output to any java.io.OutputStream object, javax.servlet.ServletOutputStream object, or directly to a file on the file system. The generated PDF documents are 100% compatible with PDF version 1.3 thru 1.7 and comply with the PDF specification as published by Adobe.
- Getting Started
- Topics on getting started with Merger for Java.
- Programming with Merger for Java
- Introduces how to program with Merger for Java.
- Explains how to install DynamicPDF Merger for Java.
- API Reference
- API Reference for the DynamicPDF Generator v8.0 for Java and DynamicPDF Merger v8.0 for Java Class Libraries.