The DynamicPDF™ Merger for .NET class library is designed to efficiently import, merge, form-fill and stamp pre-existing PDF documents. It integrates with DynamicPDF™ Generator for .NET and can import PDF documents from the file system or any System.IO.Stream object that supports reading. The resulting PDF document can then have content added to it using the Generator for .NET object model and can be output to any System.IO.Stream object, Web Form, byte array, or directly to a file on the file system. The assembly is written using 100% managed code and is accessible from any .NET language including C# and VB.NET. The generated PDF documents are 100% compatible with PDF version 1.3 thru 1.6 and comply with the PDF specification as published by Adobe.
- Getting Started
- Topics on getting started with Merger for .NET.
- Programming With Merger for .NET
- Introduces how to program with Merger for .NET.
- DynamicPDF Merger for .NET Class Library
- Detailed reference of the Merger for .NET Class Library.