DynamicPDF Viewer for .NET includes the following features.
- Display a PDF from a file or byte array
- Open a password-protected/encrypted PDF
- Display a Viewer without Toolbars
- Customize a viewing window
- Display form field content (flattens fields)
- Navigate to specific pages
- Control page zoom and viewable area
- Navigate forward and backward
- Retrieve outlines (bookmarks)
- Search and highlight keywords
- Print a PDF
- Retrieve document permissions
- Retrieve page count
- Retrieve document properties (Title, Author, Keywords, etc.)
- Retrieve the current view and retain it later
- Track pages and page position in a display
This list is current as of January 2020 and subject to change. Please visit the DynamicPDF website for the latest information at https://www.dynamicpdf.com.
Contact the DynamicPDF support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the DynamicPDF Viewer. You can also download a fully functional evaluation edition of DynamicPdfViewer.
For examples, refer to the GitHub examples project.