The following features are provided as part of DynamicPDF Viewer for .NET.
- Display a PDF from a file or byte array
- Open a password protected/encrypted PDF
- Display a Viewer without Toolbars
- Customize a viewing window
- Display form field content (flattens fields)
- Navigate to specific pages
- Control page zoom and viewable area
- Navigate forward and backward
- Retrieve outlines (bookmarks)
- Search and highlight keywords
- Print a PDF
- Retrieve document permissions
- Retrieve page count
- Retrieve document properties (Title, Author, Keywords, etc.)
- Retrieve the current view and retain it later
- Track pages and page position in a display
NOTE: This list is current as of January 2020 and subject to change. Please visit the DynamicPFD website for the latest information at https://www.dynamicpdf.com .
For are any questions regarding DynamicPDF Viewer, contact the DynamicPDF support team at email@example.com. You can also download a fully functional evaluation edition of DynamicPdfViewer if you wish to explore the DynamicPDF Viewer functionality.