The main features of DynamicPDF Rasterizer for .NET, and the product's supported .NET frameworks are listed below.
NOTE: This list is current as of March 2020 and is subject to change.
Supported .NET Frameworks
- .NET Framework v4.X
- .NET and ASP.NET Core v2.0 (on Windows) and Higher
- Mono v5.4 (on Windows and Linux) and Higher
- Universal Windows Platform v10.0.16299 and Higher
- .NET Standard v2.0 and Higher
NOTE: Use the appropriate DynamicPDF DLL version for the .NET version your application targets, as listed on Referencing the Assembly.
- Rasterize PDF to BMP
- Rasterize PDF to JPEG
- Rasterize PDF to GIF
- Rasterize PDF to TIFF (including multi page TIFF)
- Rasterize PDF to PNG
- Output to System.Drawing.Bitmap object
- Supports Image Transparency (TIFF and PNG)
- Full support for rendering PDF documents v1.1 - v1.7
- Full support for all PDF colorspaces
- Supports all PDF compression types
- Supports all PDF font types
- Supports Form Field rasterization
- Supports Annotation rasterization
- Supports RGB, RGBA, Monochrome, Gray-scale and Indexed color-formats
- Indexed color support in PNG & TIFF images
- Color quantization and custom palette support for all Indexed formats
- Dithering support for all indexed and monochrome color formats
NOTE: DynamicPDF Rasterizer provides a fully functional evaluation edition you can downloaded from the DynamicPDF website and evaluate. The only limitation is that images create using the evaluation edition contain a watermark. Buying a licensed copy removes this limitation. Contact the DynamicPDF support team at email@example.com for additional questions.