The main features of DynamicPDF Rasterizer for .NET, and the product's supported .NET frameworks are listed below.
This list is current as of April 2023 and is subject to change.
Supported .NET Frameworks
- .NET and ASP.NET Core v2.0 (on Windows) and Higher
- .NET Standard v2.0 and Higher
Use the appropriate DynamicPDF DLL version for the .NET version your application targets, as listed on Referencing the Assembly.
- Rasterize PDF to BMP
- Rasterize PDF to JPEG
- Rasterize PDF to GIF
- Rasterize PDF to TIFF (including multi page TIFF)
- Rasterize PDF to PNG
- Supports Image Transparency (PNG)
- Full support for rendering PDF documents v1.1 - v1.7
- Full support for all PDF color spaces
- Supports all PDF compression types
- Supports all PDF font types
- Supports Form Field rasterization
- Supports Annotation rasterization
- Supports RGB, Monochrome, Gray-scale and Indexed color-formats
- Indexed color support in PNG & TIFF images
- Color quantization and custom palette support for all Indexed formats
- Dithering support for all indexed and monochrome color formats
DynamicPDF Rasterizer provides a fully functional evaluation edition you can evaluate. For installation information refer to the Referencing the Assembly and Deployment. The only limitation is that images create using the evaluation edition contain a watermark. Buying a licensed copy removes this limitation. Contact the DynamicPDF support team at email@example.com for additional questions.