DynamicPDF v9.0.0 for .NET BETA Download
We appreciate your willingness to take part in this beta testing. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or issues
related to the beta release.
Download DynamicPDF v9.0.0 for .NET BETA (Build 33425) Installer
The DynamicPDF v9.0.0 for .NET BETA Installer installs:
- .NET Assemblies
- Help Documentation
- Visual Studio Help Integration
- VB.NET and C# Examples for Visual Studio .NET 2010, 2012, 2013 & 2015
DynamicPDF v9.0.0 for .NET BETA Documentation
DynamicPDF v9.0.0 for .NET BETA Features
Below is a list of new DynamicPDF v9.0.0 for .NET features. Along with the features listed below,
there have been additional internal enhancements for overall component efficiency.
- HTML Area (HTML v4.0 & CSS v2.1)
- Improved memory handling (Optionally buffer large PDFs to disk)
- Image ICC profiles embedded in PDF
- PageNumberingLabel with padding zeros
- Character shaping (Coming soon in next BETA)
- New barcode features:
- Australia Post
- Code 11
- Code 93 & Extended Code 93
- Deutsche Post Identcode
- Deutsche Post Leitcode
- EAN 14/GTIN-14
- GS1 Databar (RSS)
- IATA 2 of 5
- ISBN Supplement 2
- ISBN Supplement 5
- ISMN Supplement 2
- ISMN Supplement 5
- ISSN Supplement 2
- ISSN Supplement 5
- ITF 14
- KIX (Dutch KIX, Royal TNT Post Kix)
- Singapore Post
- Support for FNC1 character input in Code 128.
- Support extended character set in Code 39.
- Support for PDF portfolios (detect, merge & file extraction).
- Extract files from PDF with attachments.
- XFA static form filling.
- Read and update XMP metadata.
If you have any questions regarding upgrading to v9.0.0 when it is released, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your existing product serial number for upgrade options.