DynamicPDF PrintManager For .NET
The following lists DynamicPDF PrintManager for .NET main features. This list is current as of February 2020 and is subject to change. DynamicPDF PrintManager for .NET provides a fully functional evaluation edition downloadable at the DynamicPDF website. For remaining questions, contact the DynamicPDF support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DynamicPDF PrintManager Features:
- Print Individual or Multiple PDF Documents in the same Print Job
- Print to Any Specified Printer
- Print to Microsoft Fax Service
- Specify Fax Cover Page Options
- Specify Page Ranges
- Print PDF Documents from a Byte Array
- Monitor Print Job Status
- Event Management (Success, Failure, Update)
- Optional Annotation Printing
- Color Printing
- Collated Printing
- Duplex Printing
- Specify Paper Trays
- Many More Printing Options Including: Scaling, Number of Copies, Orientation, Paper Size, Resolution, Horizontal and Vertical Alignment
- Ability to specify Paper or Media Type
- Ability to set the output file name and to redirect the printer output to the specified file
- Ability to print multiple pages per sheet.
- PDF Portfolio printing.
- Full list of printers including installed network printers.
- Print priority.
- Quality based resolution setting.
- Printing only user given area [a rectangle] of a page.